Suivez le forum sur Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Forum-Au-Pair-Aux-USA/116189918405423?fref=ts

[Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Oie_2910
Au pair aux USA
Suivez le forum sur Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Forum-Au-Pair-Aux-USA/116189918405423?fref=ts

[Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Oie_2910
Au pair aux USA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Au pair aux USA

Mine d'informations pour les futur(e)s et actuel(le)s aux pairs aux USA

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal

[Dear Host Family letter] Exemples

+164
sylvia30
claire33333
Petit lu
didiceleste
Marmotte
Ange
Crokeuz
[meli-melo]
LeaLafleur
Laurette85
Adeline16
[Annso]
catalunya
mischa
Yellowstrawberry
Maubis
Marie D.
saro0u
marie-bambelledaventures
Rita04
Sarounette
lengline
améchouille
Kathleen-Ingrid
Gaelle95-94
HeleneB
Marinel
Dayday
deedah
virginia
dominours
RedEuphoria
Eeylika
Cyrine
soufia
Gerfeld4501
helenepok31
melania83130
¤Léa¤
Gaelledah
coxxie
Liiah
[Mariiie]
pz4ch
cynthia77
Lily1409
LauraUSA
Queenbee21
lalie0027
kate91
lena49
Bish
annelise29
candiou
lavieille
Zohra
babytahiti
sarahforever
Sheepy
chaharlotte
MJU
eupheby
touph
lil_layah
jackesse0509
frenchgirl in the usa
A&F
Mathilde289
Mikicam44
Dawlish
Charlotte49
oO.USAdream.Oo
Hélo_95
Marionnnnettte
gaffs
Boulala
tortue_marine
missju33
[mélody]
aurel
juliette89
hideandseek
mamzellelune
Aurélie29
Camylle
abigail
Aodrenn
Rose
calinas
Emilie04
sosotess56
Yohan
bouh59
Marion B
Aurelie781
Nelly
Pinkerly
Leene
alicebzh
deydey13
Vinichou
Sand
leann
Tephao
Helloya
ophelie587
julien
SEMPER FIDELIS
emy
oxane
Marine2151
dailight
Oly
gadrouz
kaitou
erzulie
JORDANJTK67
darkmaxou
starice
chahaha
karinem
Lucie
chill
Lilou
claire37
Hel1807
lolly
aleece
Bel Charles
djakteuse
sofilagirafe54
malimel
aurore
dga
Crazy Lily
poupette0027
Emiliana
lili-ne
titi9419
Reichounette
ofelys
sunshiniz
fany
Antoine
LiLivia
Mailys
Psiliinha
Piou
carocmoi57
Coco Mademoiselle
¤¤¤SaMiA¤¤¤
Angie-39
farah
Haiwee
LuLUsaDream
Ludivine59et62
Aprilia62
Marion
Alishaa
Wendy
kix57
PoppyFlower
American Girl
Elodie :-)
168 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Suivant
AuteurMessage
mamzellelune
:: Calvin Thomas ::

[Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeLun 18 Fév 2013, 12:03 am

Yellowstrawberry a écrit:
Bon voilà, je vous présente ma lettre. C'est une première lettre, sachant que j'ai pas encore de date d'entretient avec CT, mais vu que les choses vont assez vite une fois qu'elles sont enclenchées :)
Qu'en pensez-vous ?

Dear Host Family,

My name is Clara. I am 20 years old. . My parents got separated when I was 10. I have got a blended family which I love. I live with my mother, Caroline, my step-father, Jean and my brother, Maxence (18). My step-father has three children who were already grown up when we met them so I am not really close with them, but I am close with my step-mother's daughter, Lisa (11) who I considere like my sister. I knew her since she was two and half years old. I used to get up and give her her feeding bottle. My father, Marc, and my step-mother, Annie, had a son, Enzo, four years ago. I don't make difference between my little brothers and sister. Of course I wonder what whould it be living with both of my parents but I saw my blended family like a richness and I am glad having them all.

As the biggest one, I always take care of my brothers, sister and cousins. I danced in a club when I was younger, and before and after the show the bigger had to look after the young. Even at 10 years old I helped the youngers.
My first professionnal experience was as an intern in a childcare center. I was 14. For a week I followed the nursery nurses: games, changing diapers, songs, nap, meal. It has been a great experience. I learnt how to explain and behave with little children from two months old to three years old. I remember one of the baby girl, Evi. She was about eight months. She had big blue eyes and black hair. She was so easily laughing.
I started baby-sitting when I was 15. For a year, I have picked three sisters from school and childcare center: Amelie (10), Marion (8) and Jeanne (2). I bathed the youngest, helped the elders with their homeworks and made them dinner. The middle sister was diabetic so I had to check if she made a blood test before snack and dinner.
In 2008-2009, I loked after two brothers during the evening, when the parents were out: Simon (5) and Louis (3). I gave them dinner, played with them and put them in bed. I was found of them. Louis was so admiring of his big brother. Everything Simon did, Louis wanted to do it to. Sometimes, on wednesdays, I took Simon to the judo and for passing time, we went to the park with Louis. It was my favorite moment because I really had the time to play with the boys. Louis was really sweet, a bit shy while Simon was self-confident and funny.
In 2009 I have started taking care of Paul, a one year old boy who is nearly four now. I took him from childcare center, now school, give him bath, plays Lego or cars. He enjoys reading. I give him dinner. I love to see him grow up. When I began looking after him he didn't walk or talk, still eat bottle. Now he speaks, runs and choses what he wants to eat. I just regret I don't have the time to go to the park or do activities with him. Time runs to fast on the evening.
For a year and a half, I also have been looking after Jean who is almost two years old now. As for Paul, I saw him grow up even if I take care of him during the evening when his parents go out. He adores rabbits. He has so many teddy rabbits in his bed, they take as much place as Jean in the bed.
I really enjoy taking care of children, of course it is not always simple but I am understanding and not getting mad easily. Seeing children blossom is rewarding.

I am someone you can trust in. I am responsible, respectful and mature. I adjust to new situations easily, I think going to summer camp every summer had been a great experience which teach me how to live in society and do compromises. I am also curious about others. I love travelling, discovering different culture. I went in London, Dublin, Pragua, Madrid, Berlin, Stockholm. I did a tour in Italia during a summer camp. Going to the United States is a dream but I didn't want to go as a tourist. I want to live there, be part of a family, be in immersion in the culture.

Currently I am an Art History student at La Sorbonne, by June I should be undergraduate, I think it is the right moment for a break. In the future, my dream job would be working in the Communication and Education programms in museums. I would like to be able to share my love for art with children and maybe make them love it too.
During my free time, I go to exhibitions, to cinema or see my friends. I love reading and drawing. I took drawing class during four years. I also wander in Paris, even if I know that city well there is always new street or places to discover.

Thank you for reading my letter. I hope you would like to learn more about me and I am looking forward to learn more about you.
Best regards,

Clara.

Je n'avais pas vu ta lettre plus tôt Clara mais elle est vraiment très bien. J'ai appris grâce à toi l'expression blended family, je ne connaissais que le blended coffee. Il n'y a que très peu de fautes, elle est très claire !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.follow-me.overblog.net
Yellowstrawberry
Yellowstrawberry

Féminin Nombre de messages : 642
Dates de mon séjour : Départ le 15 Juillet 2013
Ville, ETAT : Cambridge, Massachusetts

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeLun 18 Fév 2013, 10:40 am

Merci beaucoup.
Blended family m'a demandé beaucoup de recherches. Je sais jamais le dire. Et j'avais un doute en plus, si ça te paraît correct j'en suis contente ! :)
http://abreathofwind.tumblr.com
mischa
:: Cultural Care ::
mischa

Féminin Nombre de messages : 23
Activité actuelle : animatrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Fév 2013, 1:00 am

Dear my host family

My name is Lucie, I’m 20 years old and I am looking forward to do the best year of my life as an au pair in America ! I live in Epernay, a small town near from Reims, in Champagne (estern France). It’s a wonderful region.

My father, Bernard, is 45 years old and he work in paris. My mother, Sylvie, is 44 and she works in Vranken (Champagne House). I am an only child. My parents are divorced since 8 years. I lived with my mother after the divorce but i often seen my father. I have my own apartment since 2 Years ago. My family and I have good relationship, and they support me in my decision to go to the United States. They think it will be a good experience for me.

At school, I have the Business Professionnel Baccalauréat (French High School diploma) and my favorite subject were English. I don't really know what I want to do in my future but I will like to keep my english language in my job and why not with kids as teacher of English, if it's possible! Furthermore, I love travelling, and I love taking photos, so maybe I could find a job which mix both of them.

For three year, I worked as a babysitter. I take care of 1 young girl: Taimi (7). I was with her after school and the wednesday afternoon, for her homework, I made her dinners and we played society games and after that she went to bed.
And also i take care of Elena ( 4 months) and Gautier (1) during a 1 year and a half. I feeded them, I changed their diapers, I put them to bed, I was responsible for their lunch.

In 2012, I work for 1 year in a primary school. I was like a supervisor, but I also play with kids. I took care of them the morning, just before school, and also during the lunch. And after school, I helped them to do their homework. It was very interesting. We begin with a snack and after a small break we do their homeworks. The children are from 3 to 12 years old, I help the oldest with their english, their french, their maths and their history and I help the other with their reading, and their writting.After homeworks children do what they wanna do between play society games or draw, clay or sometimes some activities more unusual like pottery.

When I work in school in holiday, I often work with one or two person. We have 8 to 12 children per counselor, it depends of the age of the children who are from 3 to 12 years old. The groups are made according to their age. When I am with the smallest we do lot of draws, paints, little games (they often prefer change the game after have played fifteen minutes) to develop their motivity by running, catching things or just make them have fun.Then we go to the playground and then it is snack time (after it we just have to clean every thing and it is time for children to go back home). With the oldest we don’t do the nap but we can add big games like giant parlour games (we adapt the rules and we add chalenges to the game) or sports like baseball, soccer, basketball, tennis... We also play with jump ropes or hoops, we walk on stilts...

In live-in-camps it is the same things but there were games outside. We also have life things like washing time or breakfast and dinner and evening activities (party, parlour games...).

Now more about me. I am dynamic, créative, open-minded, and patient. I love to have fun but I also know how to take on responsibilities. I am an optimistic person. I am talkative but don’t worry if at the begining I am a little shy.
I love a lot of things such as shopping, cinema, animals, listening and play to music, travel and horse riding.
Moreover, I adore to take photographs ! I always have my camera on me. I want to keep each moment of my life in photographs because I don't want to forget anything.

Moreover, go to the USA it’s my dream. I love travel but I never go in America. That’s why I choose USA to be an au pair. One of the reasons I would like to spend one year in the USA is to perfect my English and discover a new country. I really want to live in an American family in order to live like them. United States are for me an attractive country with a lot of things to discover, to learn…So I am very excited to see you!!
I chose the au pair program because I love to be with children and I really want to improve my English because, today it’s very important in the world and most of all, I love this language. So, I think it’s the best way to do both. It’s a great opportunity ! Children are very important to my eyes because they represent all the innocence which we lost growing up. I love to spend time with them. I like to play with them, to draw, to play outside, to do manual or sportive activities.
After this year in the US, I think I will speak English fluently and i would like enter in a University for studies english for become a English teacher. To spend one year as an au pair in the US is very important for me. It will be a good experiment for me.

Moreover, living in the united States of America is a dream. I don’t know why I’m so attracted by this country. I just like the country, the culture, the way of life. I want to know the « American way of life » !

I hope you like my letter and make you discover me and my life. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate, I would be very happy to answer you.

Best regards.

Quelqu'un peux me corriger ?
Emilie04
:: STS ::
Emilie04

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1438
Activité actuelle : LLCE Anglais + Représentante APC côte d'Azur
Dates de mon séjour : Seattle : 30 Août 2010 - 30 août 2011
Toronto : 1 Mai 2012 - 30 Août 2012

Ville, ETAT : Seattle, Wa
Toronto, ON

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Fév 2013, 4:06 pm

mischa a écrit:
Dear my host family

My name is Lucie, I’m 20 years old and I am looking forward to do the best year of my life as an au pair in America ! I live in Epernay, a small town near from Reims, in Champagne (estern France). It’s a wonderful area.

My father, Bernard, is 45 years old and he works in paris. My mother, Sylvie, is 44 and she works in Vranken (Champagne House). I am an only child. My parents divorced 8 years ago. Since the divorce, I live with my mother but still see my dad. I've had my own apartment for 2 years. My family and I have good relationship, and they support me in my decision to go to the United States. They think it will be a good experience for me.

As for school, I have a Business Professionnel Baccalauréat (French High School diploma) and my favorite subject were English. I don't really know what I want to do in my future but I would like to keep my english language in my job and why not with kids as an English teacher, if it's possible! Furthermore, I love travelling, and I love taking photos, so maybe I could find a job which mix both of them.

For three year, I worked as a babysitter. I took care of 1 young girl: Taimi (7). I was with her after school and the wednesday afternoon, for her homework, I made her dinners and we played board games and after that she went to bed.
And also i took care of Elena ( 4 months) and Gautier (1) during a 1 year and a half. I fed them, I changed their diapers, I put them to bed, I was responsible for their lunch.

In 2012, I worked for 1 year in a primary school. I was a supervisor, but I also played with kids. I took care of them the morning, just before school, and also during the lunch. And after school, I helped them to do their homework. It was very interesting. We would have snacks and after a short break we would do their homeworks. The children are from 3 to 12 years old, I helped the oldest with their english, their french, their maths and their history and I helped the other with their reading, and their writting.After homeworks the children would do what they wanted to such as playing boarding games or drawing, claying or sometimes some activities more unusual like pottery.

Là j'ai pas comprit ce que tu as voulu dire ?
When I worked in school during holidays, I often work with one or two person. We have 8 to 12 children per counselor, it depends on the age of the children who are from 3 to 12 years old. The groups are made according to their age. When I am with the youngest we do lot of draws, paints, little games (they often prefer change the game after have played for fifteen minutes) to develop their motivity by running, catching things or just make them have fun.Then we would go to the playground and then it was snack time (after it we just have to clean every thing and it is time for children to go back home). The oldest didn't nap but we would add big games like giant parlour games (we adapt the rules and we add chalenges to the game) or sports like baseball, soccer, basketball, tennis... We also played with jump ropes or hoops, we walk on stilts...

In live-in-camps it is the same things but there were games outside. We also have life things like washing time or breakfast and dinner and evening activities (party, parlour games...). Life things ?!

Now more about me. I am dynamic, creative, open-minded, and patient. I love to have fun but I also know how to take on responsibilities. I am an optimistic person. I am talkative but don’t worry if at the begining I am a little shy.
I love a lot of things such as shopping, cinema, animals, listening and play to music, travel and horse riding.
Moreover, I adore to take photos ! I always carry my camera with me. I want to keep each moment of my life in photos because I don't want to forget anything.

Moreover, going to the USA is my dream. I love travelling but I have never been to America. That’s why I chose the USA to be an au pair. One of the reasons I would like to spend one year in the USA is to perfect my English and discover a new country. I really want to live in an American family in order to live like them. The United States are for me an attractive country with a lot of things to discover, to learn…So I am very excited to see you!!
I chose the au pair program because I love to be with children and I really want to improve my English because, today it’s very important in the world and most of all, I love this language. So, I think it’s the best way to do both. It’s a great opportunity ! Children are very important to me because they represent all the innocence which we lost growing up. I love to spend time with them. I like to play with them, to draw, to play outside, to do manual or sportive activities.
After this year in the US, I think I will speak English fluently and i would like enter in a University to study english to become an English teacher. Spending a year as an au pair in the US is very important for me. It will be a good experiment for me.

Moreover, living in the united States of America is a dream. I don’t know why am I so attracted by this country. I just like the country, the culture, the way of life. I want to know the « American way of life » !

I hope you liked my letter and that I made you discover me and my life. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate, I would be very happy to answer you.

Best regards.

Quelqu'un peux me corriger ?

Voilà, j'ai corrigé ce que j'ai trouvé, tu n'es pas obligé de tout modifier mais certaines choses comme les temps mal accordés devraient être reprise !
Ta lettre est bien ! Bon courage :-)
mischa
mischa

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Fév 2013, 12:18 am

Merci beaucoup !
Emilie04
Emilie04

Toronto, ON

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Fév 2013, 12:21 am

Il y a des endroits où je n'avais pas comprit, je te l'ai noté donc si tu veux de l'aide explique moi ce que tu voulais dire !
mischa
mischa

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Fév 2013, 12:42 am

JE voulais dire que après avoir fait les devoirs, il peuvent choisir ce qui veulent faire.
Emilie04
Emilie04

Toronto, ON

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Fév 2013, 12:44 am

"When I worked in school during holidays, I often work with one or two person "
mischa
mischa

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Fév 2013, 12:50 am

Ah je croyais que tu parlais de la phrase du dessus. Je veux dire que je travail avec d'autre adulte aussi. Que nous somme plusieurs animateur.
Emilie04
Emilie04

Toronto, ON

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Fév 2013, 12:53 am

Mais ça veut dire quoi "when I worked in school during holidays ?" Je comprends pas comment tu peux travailler à l'école pendant les vacances ... lol
mischa
mischa

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Fév 2013, 12:55 am

JE ne sais pas trop comment dire " Centre de loisirs pendant les vacance scolaire""
Emilie04
Emilie04

Toronto, ON

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Fév 2013, 11:47 am

Tu peux simplement dire day camps ou summer camps.
Si tu cherches un bon diction essaye : wordreferences.com
J'utilise ça pour la fac et ça marche très bien.

Il y avait un endroit au début de la lettre où j'ai mis des points d'interrogation mais je ne les retrouve plus, si tu les vois ...
catalunya

Masculin Nombre de messages : 6

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Fév 2013, 2:48 pm

Bonjour à tous et à toutes !!!!!!!!

Je dois rendre mon dossier Au Pair demain et je viens de terminer de rédiger ma lettre en français. Par contre j'ai souhaité la faire originale, je ne l'ai pas encore traduite, je voulais connaître votre avis avant de la traduire car on m'a passé un modèle type mais je n'ai pas envie de le suivre, je trouve celle-ci plus personnelle.

Chers enfants et parents,

Il était une fois un jeune français de 19 ans, prénommé David qui avait la tête remplie de rêves. Il vivait avec son petit frère âgé de 15 ans, un autre frère de 26 ans et une grande sœur de 30 ans. Ils formaient ensemble une grande famille unie, et avaient l’habitude de se retrouver régulièrement pour partager des repas, des sorties, des balades et plein de fous rire. Il était rare qu’il se passe une semaine sans que cette famille se retrouve au moins une fois. Pour David, la famille était très importante et le soutenait dans la réalisation de ses rêves.

Il était passionné par l’ambiance des parcs d’attraction. Ce qui l’attirait surtout n’était pas tant les jeux à sensation que l’atmosphère féerique et magique d’un univers tel que Disneyland… Cet univers, il essayait de le faire partager aux enfants qu’il gardait, car comment aimer Disneyland sans aimer les enfants ! Il faisait régulièrement du baby-sitting auprès de la famille ou de personnes qui avaient confiance en ses compétences. Il aimait tellement se retrouver entouré de ses bambins qu’il avait décidé de passer un diplôme qui lui permettrait d’avoir à sa charge des groupes d’enfants d’âge différents. Il s’amusait ainsi à recréer les ambiances magiques qu’il adorait tant. Il se déguisait, organisait des fabuleuses chasses au trésor ou de mystérieuses enquêtes policières, et plein d’autres activités encore. Ce qui lui tenait surtout à cœur était de voir les yeux des enfants briller de joie et d’éveiller chez eux des intérêts et de l’émotion.

David faisait des études de commerce international, car sa deuxième passion était les voyages. Depuis qu’il était enfant, il avait un rêve un peu fou… il voulait partir aux Etats Unis, ce grand pays qui l’inspirait tant par la beauté de ses paysages, par la diversité de ses cultures et par toutes les richesses à y découvrir. C’était comme un immense parc d’attraction, le plus merveilleux de tous qu’il n’avait pas encore découvert ! Sa famille avait tenté de lui dire que c’était un rêve difficilement réalisable, tant les obstacles pour y parvenir étaient nombreux, mais David était déterminé. Il s’était confectionné une petite tirelire à l’effigie des Etats Unis dans laquelle il économisait pièce par pièce. Maintenant qu’il était adulte, sa tirelire était pleine et il avait eu le temps de construire son projet. Comme il aimait tant les enfants, il partirait aux Etats Unis s’occuper de petits américains. Il imaginait déjà toutes les histoires qu’il aurait à leur raconter sur son monde à lui en France et à tout ce qu’il avait envie de partager avec une famille américaine.

Mais David était également un amoureux de la nature et des animaux. Très sensible à l’écologie, il rêvait parfois qu’à la fin de ses études, il monterait un projet dans ce domaine pour apporter sa contribution à quelque chose qui lui semblait important. Très certainement qu’il partagerait cet intérêt avec les enfants américains…

David n’a pas encore la fin de son histoire, car elle est en train de s’écrire. Mais une chose est sûr, il a très envie de partager quelques lignes avec vous….

J'attends vos réactions avec impatience :)
Marionnnnettte
Marionnnnettte

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1884
Activité actuelle : Etudiante

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Fév 2013, 9:51 pm

Je trouve ta lettre sympa, par contre deux choses :
Premièrement, développes beaucoup plus tex expériences avec les enfants, donnes des dates, des noms, des âges et des détails.
Deuxièmement, ça risque d'être un peu difficile à traduire, parce qu'en essayant de coller au texte, tu vas traduire mot à mot et on ne comprendra même plus le sens des phrases.
Je te conseille de l'écrire en anglais, comme ça te vient, et après de remixer deux-trois choses pour la rendre plus originale.

catalunya

Masculin Nombre de messages : 6

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSam 02 Mar 2013, 11:51 pm

Merci de tes conseils Marionnnnettte :)
Pour finir, STS a peur que cette lettre ne passe pas et préfère que je fasse une lettre plus classique ce que je vais faire malgré que j'adore l'ancienne.
[Annso]
[Annso]

Féminin Nombre de messages : 32
Dates de mon séjour : juillet 2013 - Aout 2014
Ville, ETAT : Purchase - NY

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMer 06 Mar 2013, 12:34 pm

voila je viens de faire ma lettre, je la post donc ici pour avoir vos avis...

Dear host family,

I’m Anne-Sophie, I’m 25 and I live in Carcassonne. It’s a town to one hour of Mediterranean Sea and one hour of mountain in the south of France. I live in my own apartment with my cat “Sheldon” and I work like executive assistant in the house for old people. I do the planning, contracts, and management of 25 employees and I prepare the animation for old people. For example, show with old songs, manual activity, intergenerational meeting or one time for month a special day to the country.

My Family
My parents live in Carcassonne too. My Father, Vincent is a civil servant and my mother, Monique work in a school. I have a brother, Frederic he’s 36 and he lives in Rennes ( it’s the north west of France) and a sister, Nathalie, she’s 40, she lives in Amiens (it’s the north of France). She has 2 children, Lou-Anne is 14 and Alex is 12. Before I lived in the north of the France, so I took care of them when they were babies. I was 12. Now when there have a problem or a secret they call me . Because of the distance, we see one time by year for the summer in the house’s parents. We love dinners around a barbecue and swimming pool. We are all different but we have a good relationship. All my family supports my choice to go in the USA.

My hobbies…
I have a big hobby: travels! I started when I had my first job by USA. Just for holidays for 10 days. I rent a car and I went in LA, Las Vegas, San Francisco and Nationals parks. One year, after this first travel I went to Australia with my brother for 1 month. And the last year, I had a working holiday visa for New-Zealand for 3 month. So before I stopped In Thailand for 10 days just for holidays and before to come back in France I went in New-Caledonia for see a friend. I have other hobby like cooking, photography and cinema.

My children experiences
Now I can speak of my different children experiences. So my first experience it’s my nephews. When they were born, I had 12. So I took care of them, I gave the bottle, I changed a diaper, played, gave the dinner… Now they have 14 and 12 years old and we have amazing relationship.
I have a lot of babysitting experiences and now again I am in charge of several kids like we can see in my references. As I only have a few lines for speak of my experience I choose to narrate of my experience in Palmerston North - New-Zealand. Chrissy and Karl welcomed me in their house for 2 weeks. It was amazing. They are 5 wonderful children (10 to 1 years). I took care of them. I even built a caban with Oscar. We shared the life of everyday, great moments, and custom for example, since all dinners, everybody answer to this question “what’s your best moment today?” This question causes a lot of laughter. For all reasons I would like repeat this adventure in USA, the country of my dream.

About me…
I have the license drive since 7 years and I have never had an accident.
I’m mature, independent and responsible. After this year in the USA, I hope to become bilingual for be stewardess.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my letter. Please feel free to contact me by email, Skype or phone, if you need to know anything else.

Talk to you soon I hope!

Anne-Sophie
Adeline16
Adeline16

Féminin Nombre de messages : 231
Activité actuelle : Animatrice CLSH
Dates de mon séjour : 9 septembre 2013 au 8 octobre 2014
Ville, ETAT : Newcastle (20 min de Seattle) - WASHINGTON

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSam 09 Mar 2013, 1:00 am

Voilà ma lettre, je m'excuse par avance pour TOUTES les fautes que vous verrez mais j'ai un peu de mal avec les temps des verbes :)

Dear Host Family,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Adeline, I’m 20 years old (soon 21) and I live in Blanzac, a village in the south-west of France, at one hour from Bordeaux.
I live with my parents, Martine and Alain (49 years) and my little brother Alexis (14 years). I have also a big brother, Adrian, who lives temporarily in the south-east of France for his job. I have a very good relationship with them and I’m the clown of the family. I love have simple and funny moments with them.

Why I want to be an au pair ? That’s a good question ! Firstly, I love taking care of children, they have an important place in my life and in my heart (children of my family and of my work). That the reason why I decided to study for be able to working with them. Secondly, I would like travel and discover a new country especially the United States, I never have the opportunity to go. Your culture, your country and the American way of life really attract me. Thirdly, I would like improve my English and meet new people of differents horizons and share a lot of unforgettable moments with them and with my host family.

About children, I have good experience with them. I started taking care of them when I was 6 years old, with my little brother Alexis. I helped my mother to change diapers, put him to bed, give him his bottle and I played a lot with him. Now we have a good relation and we are close. It’s with him that my passion for children has come. When I grew up, I took care of my little cousin Amandine and my little cousin Guillaume. They are siblings and every time I saw them, I played with them, I told them stories, sing their songs, … Sometimes, Amandine slept at home and it was me who took care of her. I gave her the bath, I helped her to dress, I keep her busy and I played at board game with her and my little brother. Few years later, my goddaughter was born and I was already very close to her. Like my little cousin Amandine, I took care a lot of her and I’m like her big sister. We love taking photos together, do crafts and make her pretty with make-up and hair style. Now she will be soon 7 years old, she grew up so fast, I don’t saw the time pass. I remember when she was 3 years old, she has decorated with my help, a beautiful glass bottle with paint for birthday of his daddy and I tell her it was a secret. The evening when his dad came, she went to tell him, she was prepared a bottle painted for him but it was a secret and she couldn't to tell anybody. It was a really funny moment.

In the same time, I studied and succeed my exams for working with children. Since July 2013, I work in a child day care center and I love my job. I take care of children from 3 to 10 years old. We doing with them a lot of activities on different themes like nature, castles, ecology, show … After school, I also help children from 8 to 11 years old to doing their homeworks. After my return in France, I hope I will be able to speak fluently English and I would like study in tourism.

And for finished my long speech, I will tell you more about me. I’m serious person, responsible, dynamic, patient and open-minded. But I also a fun person, I want to enjoy life as much as I can and learn a lot about the world around me. I have a big family and I love spending time with them (my parents, brothers, cousins, aunt, uncle …). I like see my friends, go to cinema, do shopping and dancing. I danced modern-jazz during 7 years but I stopped a few years ago. Since a year, I practice zumba and I love that.

Thank you for reading my long letter and I hope it will make you want to contact me.
Best regards,
Adeline.

La traduction en français s'il y'a incompréhension Wink

Spoiler:

Je m'excuse pour les fautes qui pourraient s'être glissées dans ma traduction, ça fait plusieurs heures que je suis sur ma lettre et je commence à fatiguer :)

Dernière édition par Adeline16 le Mer 20 Mar 2013, 11:37 pm, édité 1 fois
http://iholdmybreath.skyrock.com
Adeline16
Adeline16

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSam 09 Mar 2013, 11:31 pm

Des avis ? [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 24838
marie-bambelledaventures
marie-bambelledaventures

Féminin Nombre de messages : 865
Activité actuelle : Manager dans un parc de jeux pour enfants
Dates de mon séjour : 5 Déc 2011 - 23 Déc 2012
Ville, ETAT : Seattle, WA

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMer 20 Mar 2013, 12:44 pm

Les filles Annso et Adeline16, je viens de voir qu'on vous avez pas répondu...vous avez envoyé vos lettres finalement ou toujours besoin d'un petit avis ?

Je demande car c'est pas la peine que je parte en monologue si vous l'avez déjà envoyé Wink
http://marie-bambelledaventures.blogspace.fr
[Annso]
[Annso]

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMer 20 Mar 2013, 12:51 pm

Et oui moi je lai deja envoyé il me l'on corrigé et je lai ré envoyer mais je veux bien ton monologue quand meme pour voir ce que tu en penses :)
marie-bambelledaventures
marie-bambelledaventures

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMer 20 Mar 2013, 1:43 pm

Ca marche Wink J'ai trouvé ça bien structuré et bien écrit même si j'aurais peut-être mis un peu plus de liaisons entre les différents paragraphes et pas seulement des "titres"...
Si j'avais été un host family j'aurais bien voulu savoir ce que tu faisais concrètement avec les enfants : lire, dessiner, sorties, etc... + détailler toute cette partie.
Et juste à propos de "Old people" on dit plutôt "Elderly people" mais ils ont du te le corriger du coup !

Mais c'est tout, tu nous tiendras au courant de l'évolution !
(Et en fait, on habite pas si loin !!)
[Annso]
[Annso]

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMer 20 Mar 2013, 7:38 pm

Merci d'avoir pris le temps :)
j'ai hate d'etre en ligne...!!
Adeline16
Adeline16

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMer 20 Mar 2013, 11:36 pm

Je veux bien aussi ton avis Marie, je devrais envoyer mon dossier d'ici la fin de la semaine normalement. On m'a déjà aider à corriger quelques trucs du coup j'ai modifier mon message avec la dernière version de ma lettre.
marie-bambelledaventures
marie-bambelledaventures

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Mar 2013, 1:13 pm

Je trouve ta lettre vraiment chouette, j'ai l'impression de bien/mieux te connaitre, tu as bien raconté :)

Juste une petite incompréhension :
Adeline16 a écrit:
I decided to study for be able to working with them.
Dis plutôt : I decided to study TO be able to WORK with them.

Il y a quelques fautes dans les concordances des temps, tu commences des phrases au passé et finis au présent...on comprend le sens de la phrase mais si tu veux essayer de relire en te focalisant sur les temps et en essayant de les corriger ça ne peut qu'être mieux Wink

En tout cas, Bravo !
Adeline16
Adeline16

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Mar 2013, 3:30 pm

Merci Marie, c'est très gentil :) Je la trouve pas si sensat' que ça.
Du coup j'ai relu et modifier quelques temps de verbes et j'ai submit mon dossier juste après :)
marie-bambelledaventures
marie-bambelledaventures

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Mar 2013, 4:04 pm

Aaah cool :) J'attends de savoir la suite !!
De rien !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples - Page 14 Icon_minitime

[Dear Host Family letter] Exemples
Page 14 sur 15Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Suivant