Partagez | 

[Dear Host Family letter] Exemples

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Kathleen-Ingrid

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Sam 14 Avr 2012, 4:20 pm

@Marionnnnettte a écrit:
euh il manquerai pas une partie de ta lettre?

@ Gaelle94-95 : Ta lettre est bien. :)

Oui il manque plein de partie importante à ma lettre mais j'ai fais un début là.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
améchouille
:: Au pair care ::

Féminin Nombre de messages : 291
Activité actuelle : Infirmière diplômée d'Etat !
Dates de mon séjour : 10 septembre 2012 -25 janvier 2014
Ville, ETAT : Californie (Los Angeles)

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Lun 30 Avr 2012, 2:37 pm

Voici ma lettre finalisée, j'espère qu'elle est complète vous en pensez quoi ?

Dear Host Family !

My name is Alexia, I am 20 years old and I was born in Manosque, one hour from Marseille in the Southern part of France. I have a brother who is 21, and my family lives in Sainte-Tulle, a little town next to Manosque. My father is a truck driver, my mother is a cleaning woman, my brother is a cooker in a high school, and I will become a nurse soon.
My father loves History and reading books, he loves to learn new things and I think he passed it on to me ! My mother is always laughing and doing jokes, I also inherited this characteristic ! I love the way my brother thinks about everything : he likes to wonder things, to think about society subjects and make his own opinion.
We often go to walk or play society games with my family, I think it is very important for us to share moments together. In our family, we have several goals : communication, respect, complicity and fun ! I almost forgot to talk about Vénus and Panpan, our female dog and golden fish ! They seem happy to live with us !

To know a little more about me.. I grew up in a good and happy way, I think my parents were very good parents ! People say about me that I am kind, respectful, honest.. I love to discover and learn new things, new places, new persons.. I am dynamic and humor is a big part of my personality. My friends bring me a lot of joy and it is important for me to have them ! They support me in my decision to become an au pair, like my family !
I love to travel and discover new cultures, I also like listenning to music, doing sports.. I am very dynamic and optimistic !

I am fond of children and fond of America, so this program totally corresponds to me ! When I was younger I baby sat my little cousins : Tiffany who was 9 and Yvelise who was 1. I also had a work experience during a week in a nursery school when I was 15. This is when I really decided to work with children later.
Furthermore, I love America because all its mixed cultures fascinate me. I also have some family in California and they come to visit us every 2-3 years.
Becoming an Au pair is a dream for me since I am 15. I love to imagine that I could live in a typical American family and discover all your traditions, habits, actually your way of life.. This experience makes also being more independent, and autonomous. I think I need to live it.

Concerning my education, I am currently studying in a nurse school in Marseille this is why since 2009 I live alone in my studio. After July I will come back home with my parents and my brother until I will leave France. I will obtain (I hope !) my nurse diploma in 2012, July. I love to be in this nurse school because we learn lots of very interesting things about the body, health, psychology... I love to take care of people and I think this nurse diploma will be useful to take care of children !

In the same time I am in the nurse school, I also take care of 4 children by baby-sitting them on week-ends or holidays. First, since 2011, September I take care of Raphael and Angelina, twins who were 13 months when I knew them. When I am with Raphael and Angelina, I prepare and give them bottle, I change their diapers, we play together, I help them learning how to walk or say some words... Angelina loves to try and walk even if she sometimes falls, she is very funny ! Raphael is a “little king” and he loves when all attention is on him. He likes to obtain what he wants and when he wants. He is less shy than his sister. I love to spend time with them, they are so funny to watch and I am so happy to take care of them. Watching them grow up makes me be so joyful !
Then I also look after Mathis, 4 and Elea, 2 since 2011, September. I love the moment when I arrive : they both shout “Alexiaaaa” and come to hug me, it is so cute ! When I am with them, we play a lot : in the house with modeling clay, making paper planes with Mathis, coloring them with Elea... We also play other of their games (they have a lot !) like little cars, cards, society games... Outside, we go to the park and they ride their bikes, or play in the slide (toboggan). Then I prepare meal for them. Elea learns potty training so we work together to make her becoming more independent ! She also goes to nap during the afternoon.
Furthermore, I am currently having a work experience in the pediatric department of an important hospital in Marseille : l'Hôpital Nord. I learn a lot about babies, children and teenagers : there are children from 1 day to 15 years old ! They make me being joyful to go to work in the morning, I love to take care of them and reassure parents. During a typical day, I bath them, I feed babies with bottle, I change diapers, I give them medication (mouth or veins).. This is a very complete experience and I love to be there.
In a very little town near Manosque there is a “game library”. I know their creators so I often go to play with children and help animating. It is very funny because there are children and adults and everybody play together. We meet new persons, it is very interesting and makes being more open-minded ! Sometimes, this game library organizes little “travels” : during a whole week-end, we go to a french city (Cannes, Saint-Raphael for instance) and we discover new games, and play with new people.

I think I have said all I thought the most important, if you want to know more about me, I will answer to your questions with pleasure !
I hope this letter will please to you, my future host family ! I think we are going to live an amazing experience together, and I am very excited to live it ! I really want to discover your culture, and share mine with you. I look forward to communicate with you, dear future host family !

Best regards, Alexia your future lively Au pair !
Marionnnnettte
:: STS ::

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1882
Activité actuelle : Etudiante

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Lun 30 Avr 2012, 3:21 pm

Ta lettre est très bien ! Il y a quelques petites fautes, mais ça ne gène pas pour comprendre le sens des phrases.
Par contre, j'ai pas très bien compris le "game library", qu'est ce que c'est?

¤ ________________ ¤
Ancienne Au pair en Irlande
améchouille

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Lun 30 Avr 2012, 3:48 pm

Ah merciii ça me rassure !
Game library c'est une ludothèque en fait ! Bibliothèque c'est les livres, Vidéothèque c'est les films, ludothèque c'est les jeux !
Donc il faudrait que j'explique ce que c'est dans ma lettre peut-être ?
Marionnnnettte

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Lun 30 Avr 2012, 4:06 pm

Oui expliques, parce que ça n'est pas très clair. :)
Et essayes d'expliquer aussi de façon concrète quels types de jeux vous y faites, quels âges ont les enfants qui y vont etc..

¤ ________________ ¤
améchouille

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Lun 30 Avr 2012, 5:18 pm

D'accord super merciii !

J'attends que Sophie de STS m'appelle pour qu'on voit mon dossier online ensemble et qu'on le valide, du coup je tourne je vire ! Alors merci de m'avoir trouvé une occupation ! :p (si t'as autre chose à me proposer hésite pas !)
lengline
:: Calvin Thomas ::

Féminin Nombre de messages : 10
Dates de mon séjour : départ 08/10/2012

Ville, ETAT : Abbeville, Lousiane

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Jeu 10 Mai 2012, 7:58 pm

Bonjour tous et toutes

ça y est j'ai réussi à terminer ma lettre alors soyez "méchant" Evil or Very Mad et donner moi votre avis j'ai besoin de critique et de conseil pour l'améliorer.
Merci d'avance Wink

Dear host family,
My name is Marion Lengliné, I am 25 years-old, I was born on February, the fifteenth on 1987. I live with my parents, Bernadette and Jean-Louis, because I recently finished my study. My father is retired for two years, he worked in a industrial company who make part of car. My mother is a secretary in a common. They was married for 33 years. I have siblings, I am the youngest of my family. My sister's name is Eva, she's 30, she works in a laboratory of cheese. And I have a brother too, his name's Adelin, he's 27, he's a mechanic for car. I have also a cute kitten, his name's Babou. I like animals, my sister have a dog and sometimes I dogsit for her.
My family is very important for me, we have goods relations and they encourage me in this decision to be an aupair in the USA, they think it will be an interesting experience for me.
I live in a little village in a countryside in Normandy but during my study I lived in a city and I like city life. I am fond of going to cinema, show, concert, exhibition, museum... It is more easily when we live in a town. I organize concert with friends in an association, in a town near my village.
I have two University Degrees, one in Mathematics and one in sciences of education, I have a Master's Degree too, to jobs of education, teaching and training, it's a diploma to be teacher. I studied mathematics so that's why I gave lesson of this matter for about ten teenagers who are between 10 and 20 years-old. I have a diploma of first aid too.
I wished to go in U.S.A. since I was a child, this country fascinate me, there is multicultural and it's so big! Before to begin a job, I want to travel and discover different culture, I want to work with children so it's naturally I chose aupair programs. I don't want to make tourism but I really want to discover American culture in an American family. Moreover, choose this country it's learn the American language too. I think aupair program is a very good experience of life and the meeting of a new family. To be an aupair in the USA is my dream.
I'm calm, serious, responsible, open-minded, independent, I am rather shy too. I am listening to children and I try to answer at best their need. My main values are the respect of other, the tolerance and the fairness. I like discover new persons and new things.
My favorite hobby is manual activities, I make jewels with different technique, make of scrapbooking, I paint and make collage... And I like learning in other these things. I would like sewing to create clothes.
I love cooking too, particularly cake, my specialty is macaroons, madeleines and cupcakes.
I practice swimming at least once a week between one and two kilometers but it is for the pleasure I don't swim for competition. That is why I can learn to swim to your children (breaststroke).
I look after children since I was fifteen, so for ten years. I began to watch my cousin Élise she was five. Once, we drew together a big painting for decorate her room. I taught her to make Brazilian bracelet. Then, now as she was older, we watch film, learn music both, go to cinema, bowling or swimming-pool and I help her for her homework. This year for her birthday I take her in Paris during Christmas holiday. We went to the Eiffel tower, Champs Elysées it was very fantastic !
I loved watch my cousin so I decided to babysit for other people. I meet Magali, Davy and their first child Martin, he was one at this time. I learned to give the bottle and change a diaper. Today, they are four children, I look after of them sometimes. We go for a walk and the big ride bike when the weather is good, or else we play inside with parlor games. Magali and Davy made me meet their friends Delphine and Sylvestre, I watch their three children today. When I begin to take care of Lea, their first child Léa she was 3. I read a story for her and now I read a story for there brother Cyprien and Hyppolite. Once we invented a story and we create a spectacle. I have often babysit in evening and night, so I am used of put the kids to bed. Once Mathieu don't want to put his pajamas I had of to use trickery and invent a story. I often cook for children and feed them generally kids like help me to prepare the meal.
I watch kids during a wedding they played hide-and-seek, the older helped the younger. It was so funny, so that we forgot the dessert ! Another day, I take care of ten children in an association during their parents see a piece of theater. I taught their to make a frog in paper after we make a competition of the longest jump of frog.
I have not the diploma that permits me to be a camp counselor but I was already in charge of children in a camp, two weeks. One week in 2003 we prepared a dance show about animals. One week, the children was 9 and 12 years-old, we made of kayak, went to a ride on bike, played tennis, made some archery, and go fishing. We slept in a teepee. I don't continue this job whereas I love it, because to do studies, Ineed money and work in factory brings back more money.

Thanks for reading my letter.
I hope you choose my application so that I can realize my dream. It delays me to meet your family and look after your children
Sarounette
:: Au Pair In America ::
:: Au Pair In America ::

Féminin Nombre de messages : 122
Dates de mon séjour : Départ le 9 juillet 2012

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Ven 11 Mai 2012, 12:25 pm

Voici ma lettre:

"Dear host family,

My name is Sarah, I am 20 years old and I was born the august, 23rd in 1991. I have golden brown hair and hazel eyes. I live in France, near Paris. I am looking forward to the best year of my life as an “Au pair in America”, to discover a new culture. I have been studying packaging for 2 years and I enjoy it. On week-ends, I work in a restaurant, and during school holidays I am a supervisor in holiday camps or leisure centers. When I have spare time, I love playing with my brother. I also love skiing, cycling and going for walks. I love reading, listening music, and going to the cinema with my friends. I have already been in the United States in 2008 with my family to visit the west coast, and since this trip is my dream to live in this countries. I traveled in different countries and I discovered different cultures: India, Thailand, Bolivia, Argentina, Egypt… I met new people and I enjoyed talking with them; I like meeting people and discover the world.

My family says I am patient especially with children. I’m very tidy and I like things to be done well. When I was a younger, I played the schoolmistress with my sister and it has progressed a lot in school. I enjoy life and I like to share this feeling with people around me. I make the most of life as soon as I can.

I’ve got one sister (16 years old) and one brother (12 years old). I live alone in my apartment near my university and I go back home every week-end to share happy moments with my family. The rest of my family (grands-parents, uncles, cousins…) live in Normandy (France). My father is 48 years old and is an engineer in the plastic industry at “Ingenico”. My mother is 43 years old and she created her own business (she has her own small firm).

I am used to taking care of children and building relationships with them. Being the eldest my parents have always entrusted me with my younger sister to take her to school and back home, and later with my brother. I worked as a baby-sitter: I had to pick Paul up at school, while Bastien and Marie went back home alone. I take care of the bath and the meal when the parents were out. I worked in many holiday camps with fifty children from 4 to 14 years old. So I know how to cope with the daily lives of children and their needs according to their age. I have organized many activities (manual and outdoor games). I like to play with them, to draw, to play outside, to do manual or sportive activities.

I have been working since July 2010 as a waitress in a restaurant. My job consists in doing the cleaning, ironing tablecloths/napkins, setting the tables… It’s necessary to be smiling with the customers, and to have an eye for little details.

I want to be an “Au pair” because I like taking care of children and it would allow me to improve my English to be able to pass language tests, which would be very useful for the diploma I want to take. When I return from America, I want to incorporate a packaging engineer school, and be a supervisor in holiday camps in foreign countries.
I am looking forward to hearing from you very soon, and I really hope I will be able to become your au pair.

Yours sincerely.

Sarah"
http://sarah-usa.over-blog.com
Marionnnnettte

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Ven 11 Mai 2012, 12:59 pm

@lengline a écrit:
Bonjour tous et toutes

ça y est j'ai réussi à terminer ma lettre alors soyez "méchant" Evil or Very Mad et donner moi votre avis j'ai besoin de critique et de conseil pour l'améliorer.
Merci d'avance Wink

Dear host family,
My name is Marion Lengliné, I am 25 years-old, I was born on February, the fifteenth on 1987. I live with my parents, Bernadette and Jean-Louis, because I recently finished my study. My father is retired for two years, he worked in a industrial company who make part of car. My mother is a secretary in a common. They was married for 33 years. I have siblings, I am the youngest of my family. My sister's name is Eva, she's 30, she works in a laboratory of cheese. And I have a brother too, his name's Adelin, he's 27, he's a mechanic for car. I have also a cute kitten, his name's Babou. I like animals, my sister have a dog and sometimes I dogsit for her.
My family is very important for me, we have goods relations and they encourage me in this decision to be an aupair in the USA, they think it will be an interesting experience for me.
I live in a little village in a countryside in Normandy but during my study I lived in a city and I like city life. I am fond of going to cinema, show, concert, exhibition, museum... It is more easily when we live in a town. I organize concert with friends in an association, in a town near my village.
I have two University Degrees, one in Mathematics and one in sciences of education, I have a Master's Degree too, to jobs of education, teaching and training, it's a diploma to be teacher. I studied mathematics so that's why I gave lesson of this matter for about ten teenagers who are between 10 and 20 years-old. I have a diploma of first aid too.
I wished to go in U.S.A. since I was a child, this country fascinate me, there is multicultural and it's so big! Before to begin a job, I want to travel and discover different culture, I want to work with children so it's naturally I chose aupair programs. I don't want to make tourism but I really want to discover American culture in an American family. Moreover, choose this country it's learn the American language too. I think aupair program is a very good experience of life and the meeting of a new family. To be an aupair in the USA is my dream.
I'm calm, serious, responsible, open-minded, independent, I am rather shy too. I am listening to children and I try to answer at best their need. My main values are the respect of other, the tolerance and the fairness. I like discover new persons and new things.
My favorite hobby is manual activities, I make jewels with different technique, make of scrapbooking, I paint and make collage... And I like learning in other these things. I would like sewing to create clothes.
I love cooking too, particularly cake, my specialty is macaroons, madeleines and cupcakes.
I practice swimming at least once a week between one and two kilometers but it is for the pleasure I don't swim for competition. That is why I can learn to swim to your children (breaststroke).
I look after children since I was fifteen, so for ten years. I began to watch my cousin Élise she was five. Once, we drew together a big painting for decorate her room. I taught her to make Brazilian bracelet. Then, now as she was older, we watch film, learn music both, go to cinema, bowling or swimming-pool and I help her for her homework. This year for her birthday I take her in Paris during Christmas holiday. We went to the Eiffel tower, Champs Elysées it was very fantastic !
I loved watch my cousin so I decided to babysit for other people. I meet Magali, Davy and their first child Martin, he was one at this time. I learned to give the bottle and change a diaper. Today, they are four children, I look after of them sometimes. We go for a walk and the big ride bike when the weather is good, or else we play inside with parlor games. Magali and Davy made me meet their friends Delphine and Sylvestre, I watch their three children today. When I begin to take care of Lea, their first child Léa she was 3. I read a story for her and now I read a story for there brother Cyprien and Hyppolite. Once we invented a story and we create a spectacle. I have often babysit in evening and night, so I am used of put the kids to bed. Once Mathieu don't want to put his pajamas I had of to use trickery and invent a story. I often cook for children and feed them generally kids like help me to prepare the meal.
I watch kids during a wedding they played hide-and-seek, the older helped the younger. It was so funny, so that we forgot the dessert ! Another day, I take care of ten children in an association during their parents see a piece of theater. I taught their to make a frog in paper after we make a competition of the longest jump of frog.
I have not the diploma that permits me to be a camp counselor but I was already in charge of children in a camp, two weeks. One week in 2003 we prepared a dance show about animals. One week, the children was 9 and 12 years-old, we made of kayak, went to a ride on bike, played tennis, made some archery, and go fishing. We slept in a teepee. I don't continue this job whereas I love it, because to do studies, Ineed money and work in factory brings back more money.

Thanks for reading my letter.
I hope you choose my application so that I can realize my dream. It delays me to meet your family and look after your children

Ta lettre est bien. Alors quelques remarques en vrac :
- attention à la concordance des temps, parfois tu mélanges passé et présent. par exemple, quand tu dis
Citation :
Then, now as she was older, we watch film, learn music both, go to cinema, bowling or swimming-pool and I help her for her homework.
Si tu la gardes toujours, mets tous les verbes au présent, si tu ne la gardes plus, mets tous les verbes au passé.
-
Citation :
It delays me to meet your family...
=> Je pense que l'on dirait plus naturellement "I can not wait to meet your family"

- à propos de tes expériences avec les enfants :

Citation :
I meet Magali, Davy and their first child Martin, he was one at this time. I learned to give the bottle and change a diaper. Today, they are four children, I look after of them sometimes. We go for a walk and the big ride bike when the weather is good, or else we play inside with parlor games.

Penses à donner les prénoms et âges (au début de la garde) de chacun des enfants. Ainsi que la fréquence à laquelle tu les gardes.
Et encore une fois, attention à la concordance des temps dans cette phrase.

-
Citation :
I began to watch my cousin Élise she was five
=> on utilise plutôt "Take care of" ou "look after somebody"

-
Citation :
I don't want to make tourism but I really want to discover American culture in an American family
=> Cette phrase me gène un peu, je pense que tu devrais dire les choses d'une autre manière. Car le fait d'avouer que tu ne veux pas faire du tourisme aux usa, ça peut être pris positivement et/ou bien négativement par les familles d'accueils.

¤ ________________ ¤
lengline

Féminin Nombre de messages : 10
Dates de mon séjour : départ 08/10/2012

Ville, ETAT : Abbeville, Lousiane

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Ven 11 Mai 2012, 6:09 pm

Merci pour les commentaires.
J'ai une petite question est-ce que je dois laisser les formes contractées des auxiliaires ou c'est mieux si je les écris en entier.

Merci d'avance.
Marionnnnettte

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Ven 11 Mai 2012, 8:21 pm

à l'écrit, normalement on ne doit pas utiliser les formes contractées. Après, ça n'est non plus une très grosse faute hein :)

¤ ________________ ¤
Rita04

Féminin Nombre de messages : 76
Activité actuelle : Assistante administrative
Dates de mon séjour : 13 Août 2012 - 13 août 2013
Ville, ETAT : Fort Washington, MARYLAND

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Ven 25 Mai 2012, 6:46 pm

Coucou,
Je viens de terminer ma lettre.. N'hésitez pas à me corriger s'il le faut !

My name is Rita, and i am 20 years old. I live in FRANCE, in Franconville 20 minutes from Paris.
I live with my parents, my little brother and little sister. My big brother no longer lives with us because he got married last year.
Eric my older brother aged 27, he works for a transport compagny. Il is a truk driver.
Daniel my little brother aged 15 years, it is in high school. And after school, he played in the local basket-ball team.
My big brother and i also played in a basketball team when we were in high school but i stopped because i not had more time.
And i have an adorable little sister, Gloria she has 9 years.
My parents are two very simple person with two totally opposite character. My dad is a very quiet person but my mom is pretty extroverted.
Another member very important to me in my family is my sister in law Leslie-Lovelyn (23). When my brother met her she became like a big sister for me.

I love my family and we have a very good relation. They support me in my decision to go to the united states. They think it will be a good experience for me.
I choose the aupair's program because i love to be with children. I enjoy spending time with them and take care of them.
With them i like to play outside, drawing, painting and singing because yes i just love singing !

My first experience with children is my little sister. When she was born I loved to look after her with my mother. I gave him his bottle, I rock and I played almost all the time with her. It is with her that my passion for children has come.

In 2010, I did some tutoring for a child in my neighborhood. For 3 months, every day after school for two hours I helped a 11 year old boy with his homework. After a while I stopped the tutoring because I was getting exams.
At the beginning of last year, I did some babysitting for a friend. I keep his little brother for 4 weeks. I was going up from school and kept at home until his mother returns. We were drawing, and watched the cartoon. It was a very agitated boy but very funny and attaching!

Right now I keep two wonderful children, they are my neighbors. Myriam M'paly 8 years and 5 years. I keep them from Monday to Friday after school, they come to eat at my home, M'paly done its homework and Myriam look at the cartoon. Sometimes when the weather permits we'll play outside with my little sister. It is now 8 months since I keep them, but when the summer holidays arrive I will not keep them because they have more people to keep them at home.

Now about me ..
I'm serious girl dynamics and very friendly.
When I meet people for the first time I am a little shy, but it goes away with time. I'm always smiling and respectful.
I have my « baccalaureat » in 2011, it is a high school diploma. After I went to university studying literature but it was not my choice and it was not interested so I decided to stop and work. I work for a month at mc donald's and then I stopped because it was far away and I finished very late. I started baby-sitting and I prefer that!

I hope this year will be rewarding for me, I learn a lot from my host family and especially that I will learn English! Because that's one reason why I want to become aupair.
And I chose the united states because I will wish to learn their culture, country, and live the American dream!
After this year, i will resume my studies and this year will be good for my studies.

I think that we will spend one excellent year together and that it will be very beneficial for me. I'll take care of your children as I have always done, that is to say with much love and respect.

I can't wait to share my life with you !
Hope to see you soon ...
Marionnnnettte

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Ven 25 Mai 2012, 7:35 pm

Alors ta lettre est pas mal !

Quelques fautes (la plupart d’inattention je pense) :
Citation :
Gloria she has 9 years
=> She is 9 years old.
Citation :
Il is a truk driver
=> He is a truck Driver (ou "a trucker" apparemment ça se dit comme ça aux USA)

Ce qui ressort un peu de ta lettre, c'est que tu as commencé plusieurs expériences (travail, étude..) que tu as arrêté. Il faudrait que ça apparaisse moins dans la lettre. Sans nécessairement mentir, tu devrais essayer de reformuler certaines phrases.
Par exemple, quand tu dis que tu as arrêté tes études (c'était pas ton choix de faire ces études là, je ne sais pas si c'est quelque chose que tu dois mentionner), dis simplement que tu as commencé des études de littérature mais que finalement ça ne t'a pas plu et que tu as décidé de travailler. Ensuite, tu peux préciser que tu as travaillé 1 mois à Macdo (pas besoin de préciser pourquoi tu as arrêté) puis ensuite dis que tu as préféré faire du babysitting.
Je te dis pas ça méchamment (j'espère que je m'exprime correctement lol) mais certaines familles peuvent penser (à tort) en lisant la lettre que tu ne vas peut-être pas finir ton année au pair.
Donc à ta place, j'essayerai de modifier un peu ce passage là.

Ensuite concernant tes expériences avec les enfants, tu devrais développer un peu plus les activités que tu fais avec eux etc..

¤ ________________ ¤
marie-bambelledaventures
:: Cultural Care ::

Féminin Nombre de messages : 865
Activité actuelle : Manager dans un parc de jeux pour enfants
Dates de mon séjour : 5 Déc 2011 - 23 Déc 2012
Ville, ETAT : Seattle, WA

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Ven 25 Mai 2012, 8:10 pm

Oui, chouette lettre !

Y'a juste une chose qui me saute aux yeux quand tu dis :
"Right now I keep two wonderful children, they are my neighbors."

* Attention au sens ,"garder des enfants" c'est "take care of". "Keep" c'est plus garder dans le sens "retenir"

Sinon, pas plus pas moins que ce qu'à dit Marionnnnettte ! Wink
http://marie-bambelledaventures.blogspace.fr
Rita04

Féminin Nombre de messages : 76
Activité actuelle : Assistante administrative
Dates de mon séjour : 13 Août 2012 - 13 août 2013
Ville, ETAT : Fort Washington, MARYLAND

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Ven 25 Mai 2012, 8:25 pm

D'accord, non marionette je ne le prend pas mal t'inquiete pas ! :)
Merci pour les correction les filles ^^

C'est vrai qu'on pourrait croire que j'arrête tout ce que j'entreprend..
saro0u

Féminin Nombre de messages : 330
Activité actuelle : Working for AuPairCare
Dates de mon séjour : 5 Aout 2013 - 21 Aout 2014
Ville, ETAT : Decatur, ALABAMA

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Ven 04 Jan 2013, 3:00 am

A mon tour de poster , dites moi ce que vous en pensez !
Soyez indulgentes, mon niveau d'anglais est plus que nul ! ^^'

Dear future host family,

My name is Sarah, I’m 21 years old and I live I Herve, a small village near Liège In Belgium. Last year at school , I studied science but now, I work for pay my future year aupair in your family! (I hope!) Have two littles sisters, Noémie has 18 and Hélène has 16. There are still in school. My mother’s name is Martine, she is teacher in a nursery school and she looks after children of 3years. My father’s name is Marc, he is truck driver since 25 years. My parents are divorced but they are still good friends. I have a good relation with my parents and my sisters, it’s very important for me to have a good relationship with them.
Their support me in my decision to go to the usa next year, they knows it will be a good experience for future.

I would like to be an aupair since 3year, because I love to be with the children and also because I would like to live in another family for learn a new culture, YOUR culture , the new habits, learn a lot of things but too learn a lot of things about you and your family, your country.
But for my English too! Because I learn English since last September (2011)! I love this language and I would like to progress! And perhaps it’s you, why help me to progress.

I love children; playing with them, make do-it-yourself, drawing … I also have experiences with children because I’m a leader in a youth movement (Like scout if you know). Every Sunday since 5 years and 10days in the summer, I take care of children.
In 2012 and for1year, I take care children between 6 to 9 years. With them we made do-it-yourself (D-I-Y), cooking, drawing, play outdoor and sometimes we went playing in the snow, there really love that! After the snow we all drank a hot chocolate melk.
In 2010,for one year too, I take care of girls between 13 to 14 years. We were playing outdoor and we made big games, sometimes we were cooking, their liked that !
In2008-2009-2011 I take care of children between 4 to 6 years! I really love this age bracket because there are a lot of imagination, their love make D-I-Y, playing outdoor and discover the news things ! I love playing with them and their love when I listen of I imagine a story,playing with their and go to walk.
I have sometimes make baby-sitting in two family.
The first has 3 children, two girls and a boy; Alice(10), Achille(6) and Odile (1.5).
I preparing their meals and botting for Odile, I changed the diapies of Odile and I make their sleeping.
Odile is a really cute and nice baby. She smiles all time and she wants see and discover everythings. Alice and Achille are very nice and like playing with me at hide and seek.
In the second family, it was too two girls and a boy; Alexendre (6), Line(4) ans Alice(2).
Alexendre is a boy very calm and discreet; on the other hand Line is a energy girl! She moves all time, but if I read a story, she doesn’t move and she listens to me, it’s really magic! Alice is a little girl really funny, she wear costumes for the fun and because she find this funny, and it is ! She loves her stuffed animal, she is a very nice and funny little girl.
In the last summer, in July, I take care children between 2 to 4 years during 15days. I really love this experience! The children of this age are very cute and I like to keep them. We made drawing, D-I-Y,we went to a pony club, to one little swimming pool, we made cooking with them we make their to take a nap, … But the most it’s that the children made hug and kiss all time, it’s so cute ! During this 15days, one little boy, his name is Martin was rest with me, everywhere when I want, he comes with me. He told always “you are my big sister”, it’s really so cute! Most Martin smiles all time, always he is in a good mood!
In the last summer in Augustus , I take care children between 9 to 11 years since one week. We had do a lot of cool and funny things, like a amusement park, a playground, … It was a good memories !

About me now, I’m a responsible and serious person , I’m open midded, calm, funny, I love traveling, meeting people and you can have confident in me. In my free time, I see my frinds, we spend time together, … I like spend time outdoor, go running, walk around but too read book ( I like reading) watch tv sometimes an spend time with my family. I love travelling, I have already went in Spain, Italia, Great-Britain, France,Tchequie, Canada (When I was one, so I don’t remember).
This next year in my free time, I would like spend time with you, but I would like spend time with you, travelling (why not with you) and discover your country.

I’m really motive for this year in your family. Thank you for reading my letter. I hope to hear you soon because I just want to realize my dream with you ! I will do my best to be a good au pair for your family.

Best regards.

¤ ________________ ¤
Sarah    

• Dossier envoyé à Au Pair Care !
  • Entretien fait le 18 Février 2013 avec Aurélie à Bruxelles.
  • 27 Février 2013 ; Je suis en liiiigne !!!  
  • 26 Avril 2013 ; MATCH avec ma famille coup de coeur !!  
  • Départ en Alabama le 5 Août 2013 pour aller m'occuper de Ronin 7ans, Dempsey 5ans et Anthony 2ans à mon arrivée !!
  • Loin de mes petits monstres depuis le 21 Aout 2014 !  Sad  No

• Working as a program coordinator for Au Pair Care

marie-bambelledaventures

Féminin Nombre de messages : 865
Activité actuelle : Manager dans un parc de jeux pour enfants
Dates de mon séjour : 5 Déc 2011 - 23 Déc 2012
Ville, ETAT : Seattle, WA

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Ven 04 Jan 2013, 12:47 pm

Waow !! Impressionnant elle est vraiment longue et te décrit vachement bien !
Je te mets juste qqs modifications surtout pour des non-sens Wink

@saro0u a écrit:

Noémie has 18 and Hélène has 16.

And perhaps it’s you, why help me to progress.

and you can have confident in me

I would like spend time with you, but I would like spend time with you

1. C'est "is" pour les âges. Noémie is 18 and Hélène is 16. Sinon ça veut dire qu'elles ONT quelque chose mais on sait pas quoi !
2. Cette phrase veut dire "et peut-être c'est vous, pourquoi m'aider à progresser" alors du coup je sais pas trop ce que t'as voulu dire, mais à mon avis pas ce qu'il y est écrit ^^
3. Pour dire vous pouvez me faire confiance on dit "and you can trust me" confident c'est le même mot en anglais :)
4. Et la dernière tu as écrit "je voudrais passer du temps avec vous mais je voudrais passer du temps avec vous" lol ça a juste du être une erreur de frappe j'imagine ^^

Voilà miss Wink bonne chance à toi !!!
http://marie-bambelledaventures.blogspace.fr
hideandseek

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1023
Activité actuelle : Etudiante VPT
Dates de mon séjour : 19/08/13 - 19/09/15
Ville, ETAT : Livonia, MI
Arlington, VA
Piedmont, CA

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Ven 04 Jan 2013, 9:33 pm

Hey :) Belle lettre, tu voudras peut être la réduire, à APC on m'a dit de rester vers 600/750 mots pas plus Wink (ma lettre était montée à 1350 lol j'ai du beaucoup réduire)

http://repeataupair.wordpress.com
mamzellelune

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2437
Activité actuelle : prépa CRPE
Dates de mon séjour : 24/08/09 ~ 21/03/11
Ville, ETAT : Waban (Newton) MA

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Ven 04 Jan 2013, 10:41 pm

-There are still in school = attention on dit they et pas there.
-Le s à la fin des verbes c'est juste pour la 3e personne du singulier donc pas de they knows.
-Attention à l'emploi des temps quand tu parles du passé, utilises un temps du passé.
on dit plutot « babysit » que make babysitting, babysit c'est un verbe.
-Pas diapies mais diapers.
-I make their sleeping = je n'ai pas compris....
-In the last summer, in July, I take care children between 2 to 4 years during 15days. I really love this experience! = emploie le passé
-his name is Martin was rest with me = je ne comprends pas
-He told always “you are my big sister » = he always say
-Attention c'est pas augustus mais august
-but too read book = tu devrais plutot dire « I also read books »
-I have already went in = Attention probleme de temps tu utilises la forme present perfect mais pas le participe passé de « go » tu utilises le preterit, donc dis plutot « I have already been to... »

L'ensemble est bien la description de toutes tes activités est sympa mais relis toi bien aussi car il y'a pas mal de fautes de frappe. Wink
http://www.follow-me.overblog.net
saro0u

Féminin Nombre de messages : 330
Activité actuelle : Working for AuPairCare
Dates de mon séjour : 5 Aout 2013 - 21 Aout 2014
Ville, ETAT : Decatur, ALABAMA

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Sam 05 Jan 2013, 10:55 pm

Merci à vous trois pour vos réponses Wink
Je vais donc faire les modifications :)
Encore un grand MERCI !! love?

Ps: hideandseek; j'avais justement peur de ne pas arriver à faire ma lettre et de ne pas avoir assez, donc d'un coté tant mieux si j'ai un peu de trop. Ouai j'ai quand même un peu plus de 900mots ^^"

¤ ________________ ¤
Sarah    

• Dossier envoyé à Au Pair Care !
  • Entretien fait le 18 Février 2013 avec Aurélie à Bruxelles.
  • 27 Février 2013 ; Je suis en liiiigne !!!  
  • 26 Avril 2013 ; MATCH avec ma famille coup de coeur !!  
  • Départ en Alabama le 5 Août 2013 pour aller m'occuper de Ronin 7ans, Dempsey 5ans et Anthony 2ans à mon arrivée !!
  • Loin de mes petits monstres depuis le 21 Aout 2014 !  Sad  No

• Working as a program coordinator for Au Pair Care

Marie D.

Féminin Nombre de messages : 72
Activité actuelle : Etudiante en relations publiques
Dates de mon séjour : 15 juillet 2013 - 14 août 2014

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Dim 06 Jan 2013, 9:44 pm

Aaah moi j'ai 1065 mots, vous croyez que c'est trop ?
Enfin, si ils ne me disent rien, je vais la laisser comme ça...

Et je la trouve bien ta lettre Sarah !
http://fingerscrossedusa.blogspot.be/
Maubis

Féminin Nombre de messages : 47
Activité actuelle : étudiante éducatrice spécialisée
Dates de mon séjour : (Croise les doigts pout octobre 2013)

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Mer 09 Jan 2013, 2:27 am

Désolée de ne pas pouvoir te conseiller Marie, moi j'ai 813 mots et je crois que si je m'écoutais je pourrais tout aussi bien avoir le double Wink.
Merci Sarah de me donner l'inspiration de mettre ma lettre ici, il est temps que j’arrête de tout changer toute seule Wink
Donc voilà ma lettre, je précise juste que je fais mon dossier chez Pro Au Pair pour leur programme personnes qualifiées (bac+3 soins de santé ou services aux personnes, profs, éducs, ...) Special Needs children :).

"Dear Family,

My name is Maureen, I'm 21 and I'm really looking forward to be part of the Au pair experience in your family. I'm glad you consider me for this program. Before to tell you a little bit more about me, let me explain you why I would like to be an Au pair for a special needs child and his or her sibling’s.

It's by doing community service in 2009, that I found out what I would like to do of my life, I would work with children with special needs. Having the opportunity to spend summer camp, summers after summers, taking care of extraordinary children, gave me so much and really helped me to grow up. I've been doing activities with wonderful children ever since. Meanwhile, I started studying special needs work, which had deeply enhanced me. I also love learning new things, discovering new cultures, meeting new people. All those interests are essential for me. So be an Au pair in your family would give me the opportunity to do everything I love, work with children and be immersed in the American culture.

Now that you know why, you probably want to know more about me. I'm from Tournai, Belgium, Europe, a small city which is well connected to the rest of the country and the North of France. I speak French, English, some words of Dutch and I would love to learn Spanish and Sign Language. My English is, I think, quite good (I watch movies and series in English), unfortunately, I had not a lot of opportunity to practice it with native speakers, so my expression needs some improvement and I am deeply willing to do so.

I am currently studying Special Needs Work, it’s a three years Bachelor with which I could accompany in their life projects as well children or adults; in the child welfare system, in the special needs system, in the psychiatric system or in all social providers institutions. During my degree, I did three different internships; the last one was for three months in a foster care institution with children aged from 5 to 17years old, who I accompanied in their everyday life and their life projects. I could work with them from the moment they wake up to the bedtime story, from the homework’s to the outdoors activities, from the nice days to the sad ones. It was a huge human investment which was highly rewarded by the positive impact I had on them.

I live with my parents, M and G, and my big brother, M. My father is employee in an health insurance company and my mom works for the Post. My big brother works for an important corrosion company and is saving for his own place. I also have another brother, A, who is an independent contractor. A lives with I, her three children, V, L and M and their newborn, A. I babysit the kids when they need some time for themselves and we have some great time, playing, crafting or baking.

According to my relatives, I care about my entourage, without being intrusive. I'm easygoing and compromising, so life with me is most of the time quite easy. I accept remarks when it's productive and help me improve myself, because I always want to do better. I'm tolerant, so I accept that people can disagree with me, and I expect from them the same toleration. I enjoy being busy and involved and planning things, even if I also need some time to relax. I'm a good listener and I try to help people in need. I like humor and jokes, in my opinion, their essential to make days brighter. I'm really patient with children, I am always keen to discover their universe.

I like to do a lot of activities, according to the place I am and the weather, I can enjoy Kayak, walking, sites seeing, playing games, board games, music, cooking (and tasting), reading ... I welcome every new activity. A huge part of my free time is spent by volunteering, which I hope I could pursue during the Au pair experience. Since 2008, I volunteer in an organization which provides holiday clubs, summer camps and entertainment organizers training. It gave me the opportunity to work with children or youths, who had their one’s specificities, aged from 3 to 17. It gave me some of the best times of my life. Summer 2013 will be the last of this great adventure, the beginning of knew ones !

I'm aware that I would take care of the most precious treasure of your life. The well being of your children is essential for me, so I hope we would get to know each other and that the experience will be rich for each one of us,

I will be pleased to hear from you,

Maureen"
Merci d'avance du coup de mains :)
mamzellelune

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Mer 09 Jan 2013, 2:42 am

Et bien écoutes il n'y a rien à redire elle est agreable à lire, elle donne envie, elle est très bien !!!
Par contre en anglais on dit plutôt tv shows que series ^^
Maubis

Féminin Nombre de messages : 47
Activité actuelle : étudiante éducatrice spécialisée
Dates de mon séjour : (Croise les doigts pout octobre 2013)

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Mer 09 Jan 2013, 2:16 pm

Merci beaucoup, étant donné que j'ai personne dans mon entourage pour le relire et que je n'ai âs d'agence francophone, je stressais un peu :)
Je corrige ça tout de suite Wink
Yellowstrawberry

Féminin Nombre de messages : 639
Dates de mon séjour : Départ le 15 Juillet 2013
Ville, ETAT : Cambridge, Massachusetts

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Ven 11 Jan 2013, 12:33 pm

Bon voilà, je vous présente ma lettre. C'est une première lettre, sachant que j'ai pas encore de date d'entretient avec CT, mais vu que les choses vont assez vite une fois qu'elles sont enclenchées :)
Qu'en pensez-vous ?

Dear Host Family,

My name is Clara. I am 20 years old. . My parents got separated when I was 10. I have got a blended family which I love. I live with my mother, Caroline, my step-father, Jean and my brother, Maxence (18). My step-father has three children who were already grown up when we met them so I am not really close with them, but I am close with my step-mother's daughter, Lisa (11) who I considere like my sister. I knew her since she was two and half years old. I used to get up and give her her feeding bottle. My father, Marc, and my step-mother, Annie, had a son, Enzo, four years ago. I don't make difference between my little brothers and sister. Of course I wonder what whould it be living with both of my parents but I saw my blended family like a richness and I am glad having them all.

As the biggest one, I always take care of my brothers, sister and cousins. I danced in a club when I was younger, and before and after the show the bigger had to look after the young. Even at 10 years old I helped the youngers.
My first professionnal experience was as an intern in a childcare center. I was 14. For a week I followed the nursery nurses: games, changing diapers, songs, nap, meal. It has been a great experience. I learnt how to explain and behave with little children from two months old to three years old. I remember one of the baby girl, Evi. She was about eight months. She had big blue eyes and black hair. She was so easily laughing.
I started baby-sitting when I was 15. For a year, I have picked three sisters from school and childcare center: Amelie (10), Marion (8) and Jeanne (2). I bathed the youngest, helped the elders with their homeworks and made them dinner. The middle sister was diabetic so I had to check if she made a blood test before snack and dinner.
In 2008-2009, I loked after two brothers during the evening, when the parents were out: Simon (5) and Louis (3). I gave them dinner, played with them and put them in bed. I was found of them. Louis was so admiring of his big brother. Everything Simon did, Louis wanted to do it to. Sometimes, on wednesdays, I took Simon to the judo and for passing time, we went to the park with Louis. It was my favorite moment because I really had the time to play with the boys. Louis was really sweet, a bit shy while Simon was self-confident and funny.
In 2009 I have started taking care of Paul, a one year old boy who is nearly four now. I took him from childcare center, now school, give him bath, plays Lego or cars. He enjoys reading. I give him dinner. I love to see him grow up. When I began looking after him he didn't walk or talk, still eat bottle. Now he speaks, runs and choses what he wants to eat. I just regret I don't have the time to go to the park or do activities with him. Time runs to fast on the evening.
For a year and a half, I also have been looking after Jean who is almost two years old now. As for Paul, I saw him grow up even if I take care of him during the evening when his parents go out. He adores rabbits. He has so many teddy rabbits in his bed, they take as much place as Jean in the bed.
I really enjoy taking care of children, of course it is not always simple but I am understanding and not getting mad easily. Seeing children blossom is rewarding.

I am someone you can trust in. I am responsible, respectful and mature. I adjust to new situations easily, I think going to summer camp every summer had been a great experience which teach me how to live in society and do compromises. I am also curious about others. I love travelling, discovering different culture. I went in London, Dublin, Pragua, Madrid, Berlin, Stockholm. I did a tour in Italia during a summer camp. Going to the United States is a dream but I didn't want to go as a tourist. I want to live there, be part of a family, be in immersion in the culture.

Currently I am an Art History student at La Sorbonne, by June I should be undergraduate, I think it is the right moment for a break. In the future, my dream job would be working in the Communication and Education programms in museums. I would like to be able to share my love for art with children and maybe make them love it too.
During my free time, I go to exhibitions, to cinema or see my friends. I love reading and drawing. I took drawing class during four years. I also wander in Paris, even if I know that city well there is always new street or places to discover.

Thank you for reading my letter. I hope you would like to learn more about me and I am looking forward to learn more about you.
Best regards,

Clara.
http://abreathofwind.tumblr.com
mamzellelune

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Lun 18 Fév 2013, 12:03 am

@Yellowstrawberry a écrit:
Bon voilà, je vous présente ma lettre. C'est une première lettre, sachant que j'ai pas encore de date d'entretient avec CT, mais vu que les choses vont assez vite une fois qu'elles sont enclenchées :)
Qu'en pensez-vous ?

Dear Host Family,

My name is Clara. I am 20 years old. . My parents got separated when I was 10. I have got a blended family which I love. I live with my mother, Caroline, my step-father, Jean and my brother, Maxence (18). My step-father has three children who were already grown up when we met them so I am not really close with them, but I am close with my step-mother's daughter, Lisa (11) who I considere like my sister. I knew her since she was two and half years old. I used to get up and give her her feeding bottle. My father, Marc, and my step-mother, Annie, had a son, Enzo, four years ago. I don't make difference between my little brothers and sister. Of course I wonder what whould it be living with both of my parents but I saw my blended family like a richness and I am glad having them all.

As the biggest one, I always take care of my brothers, sister and cousins. I danced in a club when I was younger, and before and after the show the bigger had to look after the young. Even at 10 years old I helped the youngers.
My first professionnal experience was as an intern in a childcare center. I was 14. For a week I followed the nursery nurses: games, changing diapers, songs, nap, meal. It has been a great experience. I learnt how to explain and behave with little children from two months old to three years old. I remember one of the baby girl, Evi. She was about eight months. She had big blue eyes and black hair. She was so easily laughing.
I started baby-sitting when I was 15. For a year, I have picked three sisters from school and childcare center: Amelie (10), Marion (8) and Jeanne (2). I bathed the youngest, helped the elders with their homeworks and made them dinner. The middle sister was diabetic so I had to check if she made a blood test before snack and dinner.
In 2008-2009, I loked after two brothers during the evening, when the parents were out: Simon (5) and Louis (3). I gave them dinner, played with them and put them in bed. I was found of them. Louis was so admiring of his big brother. Everything Simon did, Louis wanted to do it to. Sometimes, on wednesdays, I took Simon to the judo and for passing time, we went to the park with Louis. It was my favorite moment because I really had the time to play with the boys. Louis was really sweet, a bit shy while Simon was self-confident and funny.
In 2009 I have started taking care of Paul, a one year old boy who is nearly four now. I took him from childcare center, now school, give him bath, plays Lego or cars. He enjoys reading. I give him dinner. I love to see him grow up. When I began looking after him he didn't walk or talk, still eat bottle. Now he speaks, runs and choses what he wants to eat. I just regret I don't have the time to go to the park or do activities with him. Time runs to fast on the evening.
For a year and a half, I also have been looking after Jean who is almost two years old now. As for Paul, I saw him grow up even if I take care of him during the evening when his parents go out. He adores rabbits. He has so many teddy rabbits in his bed, they take as much place as Jean in the bed.
I really enjoy taking care of children, of course it is not always simple but I am understanding and not getting mad easily. Seeing children blossom is rewarding.

I am someone you can trust in. I am responsible, respectful and mature. I adjust to new situations easily, I think going to summer camp every summer had been a great experience which teach me how to live in society and do compromises. I am also curious about others. I love travelling, discovering different culture. I went in London, Dublin, Pragua, Madrid, Berlin, Stockholm. I did a tour in Italia during a summer camp. Going to the United States is a dream but I didn't want to go as a tourist. I want to live there, be part of a family, be in immersion in the culture.

Currently I am an Art History student at La Sorbonne, by June I should be undergraduate, I think it is the right moment for a break. In the future, my dream job would be working in the Communication and Education programms in museums. I would like to be able to share my love for art with children and maybe make them love it too.
During my free time, I go to exhibitions, to cinema or see my friends. I love reading and drawing. I took drawing class during four years. I also wander in Paris, even if I know that city well there is always new street or places to discover.

Thank you for reading my letter. I hope you would like to learn more about me and I am looking forward to learn more about you.
Best regards,

Clara.

Je n'avais pas vu ta lettre plus tôt Clara mais elle est vraiment très bien. J'ai appris grâce à toi l'expression blended family, je ne connaissais que le blended coffee. Il n'y a que très peu de fautes, elle est très claire !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Dear Host Family letter] Exemples   Aujourd'hui à 3:10 am

[Dear Host Family letter] Exemples
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 13 sur 15Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Suivant